Become a volunteer or help out with an event
Job Roles and Responsibilities
● Responsible for providing direction for the group.
● Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and
overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall
● Responsible for the day to day running of the group
● Evaluates success of the charity, holds meetings with other board directors and
sector presidents to check in with their teams and progress.
● Create budgets for the organization, and contact other groups/people for grants,
partnership opportunities, and potential sponsorships.
Digital Marketing Head
● Creating marketing strategies and social media posts with a team, to help bring
awareness and spread the message of Youspoken.
● Manage the marketing team, making sure that social media platforms are regularly
updated, and reaching out to the media in order to publicize initiatives and events.
● Updating the website, logo, content, to match the progression of the organization.
● Working towards deadlines, and implementing creative ways to digitally market and
bring our group to the attention of the media.
● Creating videos and promotions for the organization via social media platforms
Individual Sector Presidents
● Mental Health/Suicide Prevention
● LGBTQ+ Community/Homophobia
● Sexism and gender stereotypes
● Sexual Harassment and Rape
● Racial Discrimination
● Ageism and “being too young”
● Climate Change Activists
● Negative Body Image Pressure (Unhealthy ways to lose weight, Anorexia)
● Poverty and growing up in bad environments
● Bullying (verbal harassment)
Sector Presidents are in charge of building a team of volunteers and managing them through weekly meetings regarding initiative ideas, and projects. Sector Presidents then join meetings with the board of directors to collaborate and finalize budgets for
● Works on short term projects like data capturing, administrative support and
program support for the foundation
● Assists sector heads in the foundation to meet up with set targets and goals
● Performs any other reasonable duties and tasks based off need
● Start Up an instagram and hire volunteer heads
● Create content to encourage others to support the organization
● Make a website, get youth writers to write blog posts about inequality issues
● Host Zoom webinars with other youth, reach out to local organizations
● Once COVID finishes, then begin planning in person rallies and speech events.
Connect with media and local newspapers.
● Film a Zoom webinar as a video resource to those wanting to look into potential
solutions to their problems.
● Film other videos of youth across Canada and how they are making differences in
their communities (whether through writing, speaking, or hosting their own events)
Contact us for more information
Join our mission. Volunteer and Advocate. Get Started Today.
Call Anytime: 647-343-3560